What we Offer
Children with poor health are more likely to be absent from school, which increases the likelihood that their achievement and attainment will suffer. Our work with schools focusses on better health education through the Physical Education, Science, Personal Social and Health Education curricular. We support Headteachers with whole school health improvement, up-skill staff to deliver high quality health education and deliver exciting workshops to children in EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
Schools can choose a selection of approaches to really suit their needs:
- Annual subscription to the Children’s Health Blog
- Scheme of Work – Movement, Nutrition, Lifestyle, Mindset activities for EYFS, Years 1&2, Year 3&4 and Years 5&6.
- Subject Leader (Health Ambassador) Training
- Children’s Workshops
- Parent Workshops
- Midday Assistant Training
- Health Champion (Playleader) Training
- Whole Staff Training
- Teacher Health and Wellbeing
(also: badge for your letterhead; support to write a whole school Health Policy; Fitness testing for children; Case Studies)